(I hope it’s alright I post this, I just found it on google. uwu)
http://fuckyeaharttutorials.tumblr.com/ - A great general resource. My references are all things that are useful for me, and are fairly simplistic and easy to follow but, there’s a lot more compiled over here
Shading and Coloring
- 3 good painting brushes
- Flat brush, great blending
- 9 great brushes
- some background brushes, nice blending etc
Layers and Linework
Drawing in simple programs
- Clothing Folds and general drapery
- wrapping hands before a fight
- Different Shoes
- Baseball cap references
- Drawing Jackets, Shirts, and Pants
- Drawing Glasses
- different pant areas near crotches for different sexes
- Faces and Heads
- Semi-realistic eyes
- Head perspective w/ nose and jawline
- Head perspective from all angles
- Realistic Hair
- Hair tutorial, using the hairline to map out
- Shadows and Light on Face
- Drawing profiles, cheek and nose/mouth plaes
- Profile Tutorial
- Drawing and shading lips
Anatomy and drawing realistic humans
- Skintone and coloring
- Simple color palettes for different races, pakle to medium to dark for each
- flat coloring tutorial
- More in depth palettes for different skin color
- Painting Skin color, tips for both light and dark skin
Hands and Arms
- Female Anatomy
- Tips for Women
- Crossing arms over large boobs
- Understanding anatomy
- Different types of male bodies
- Gesture Drawing
- Drawing different body types
Legs and Feet
- Hands and fingers
- Simple drawing fist from the side
- Correct fore and upper arm length trick
- Lots of different ways to draw hands
- Basic shapes in hands and fists
Programs assisting in realistic drawing
- correct hip shape
- Quick leg cheat sheet (from the side)
- Drawing hips and legs, some w/ feet different sizes and perspectives
- More feet and shoes
- another great feet guide, how they look from different angles
- Drawing a face in different angles of lighting
- Time limit, choose specifics you want to draw, practice for figure drawing, females, males, heads, athletes for muscle practice, et
- Rotate different hand gestures, different angles, 20 differents hands, a foot, a male figure, and a head
- (Takes a long time to load) 9 different female facial expressions which can be viewed from 21 different angles
- 6 Color Palette tools
- Interactive color harmony tool
- Color scheme designer
- Color Palette
- More Color Schemes
- Nature, Warm, Cool, and skin tones
- Really in detail checklist and questions for creating a character
- Character aging (drawing)
- 12 Common Character Archetypes
- 10 Helpful Notes on Character Design
- Writing Character Bios
- World Building (There is character stuff in it)
30 Day Challenges
- animal, or animal/human hybrid challenge
- Color Palette challenge
- Art Improvement challenge
- 30 day monster girl challenge
- OTP challenge
Homestuck specific stuff- http://homestuckresources.tumblr.com/
- Drawing Karkat’s hair
- Drawing Dirk’s hair
- beta kid land color palettes
- not the most useful, but trolls with their blood color as their hair color
- God tier ref sheet, some might be outdated
- God Tier Palettes
- Drawing wings on a humanoid character.
- Arm movement, also relating to wings
- Mermaid anatomy
- different types of bird wings
- Martial arts/bending references
- Making and printing an 8 page mini comic on 8.5 x 11 paper
- Wheel of Arting! If you’re at an art block, drag the wheel and do whatever the arrow lands on
- A list of art referrence accounts; containing human anatomy, fashion/clothing, animation, historical things, tips, tutorials, inspiration and the like.
- A list of tutorials, mostly on people and their features.
We are proud to present the third beta release of Pokemon Uranium, an RMXP fangame made with Poccil’s Essentials. With a staggering amount of content, new areas to explore, and new Pokemon to catch, we promise it’ll be Pokemon like you’ve never seen it before. We spent a very long time on this and we hope you will enjoy playing!
- 10-12 hours of gameplay
- Slick, up-to-date graphics
- 80+ Fakemon
- A new type, Nuclear!
- 9 towns to explore in the Tandor region
- 5/6 Gyms
- 4 Sidequests
- New, memorable characters
- An original and unpredictable plot
JV - Maps, scripts, events, music
Twitch - Fakemon, Sprites, dialogue
Dewitty, Hydrargirium, Kyledove, Alistair, Zetavares, Gigatom, C.N.C, Zelx - Overworld Tiles
Zorin - Fakemon
Pequedark-Velvet - Fakemon
& to everybody that beta tested, thank you!
[Unzip and run the “Game” application to play!]
Thank you, hope you enjoy!
-JV & Twitch
Check out this great fan-game. :)
Requested by Anon, who also submitted a rough skin. Here’s the clean version. <3
Here is a Monster High master post of all the Webisodes and TV special movies.
Get into Monster High with me and my friends!
They are in viewing order.
You can play Pokemon games on your computer through the use of an emulator. Some people have taken the games and altered them slightly or a lot. These are ROM hacks.
Nick’s RPG-Maker post inspired me, so I’ve made a post with some of my favorite freeware and flash games.
They’re mostly horror games, but there’s some other stuff too!
Just a heads-up: don’t read the comments (if there are any) on these games. They’ll almost always spoil the ending for you.
OFF (freeware) - I have made countless posts about this game, so you probably already know the jist of it. Why haven’t you played it yet? Go play it.
ImScared: A Pixelated Nightmare (Freeware) - Play this game. I need you to play this game. I love it.
Mondo Medicals/Mondo Agency (Freeware) - I don’t even know what to say about these games. They’re confusing and disorienting and incredibly frustrating at times, but I somehow always end up playing them again and again for the atmosphere (and also I really like TV head characters). You can find the downloads for both at the link provided, as well as a ton of other weird freeware games by the same developer.
Judith (Freeware) - This is more a playable story than it is a game, but nonetheless it’s really atmospheric and creepy and well-told (though it’s a little confusing at first).
Space Funeral (Freeware) - An original, funny, basically really really great RPG Maker game with lots and lots of blood and excellent music. It’s impossible not to like this game.
Ao Oni (Freeware) - This game cracks me up so friggin’ bad?? It’s really anxiety-inducing at times but it just makes me laugh so hard and I can’t even figure out why.
High Delivery (Flash/Orisinal) - While I recommend every game on Orisinal, this one is my favorite. Mostly because of the music.
Eversion (Freeware/Direct Download Here) - A cute, challenging little platformer with a really satisfying ending.
Gyossait (Flash/Newgrounds) - Another game by Amon26, the creator of AuSable. It is, once again, a short and very atmospheric shooter with excellent pixel work. You are given both a shield and a gun, and there are different endings depending on which you use.
The End Of Us (Flash) - A short game where you play as a comet, and then two.
I Fell In Love With The Majesty Of Colors (Flash/Newgrounds) - A pixelated flash game, in which you play as a large, Lovecraftian tentacle monster who falls in love with the world outside of the ocean. There are five endings in all. I also recommend Babies Dream Of Dead Worlds by the same creator!
I Can Hold My Breath Forever (Flash/Dai5yChain) - An exploration-based game where you find letters from your best friend. I recommend taking the time to find every letter you possibly can.
Yume Nikki (Freeware/Direct Download Here) - One of my favorite games of all time. This is an atmospheric (ATMOSPHERIC) exploration-based RPG-Maker game themed around dreams. It’s basically impossible to beat without a walkthrough, though it isn’t by any means a difficult game. I could go on and on about this game—it’s sprouted countless theories and just about as many fangames, such as .flow and Yume 2kki. Just.. go play it. Now. Right now. My biggest regret in life is that I’ll never get to play this game for the first time ever again.
One Chance (Flash/Newgrounds) - You have one chance and one chance only to save the world. This game absolutely will make you feel like trash and you will probably feel empty inside for the rest of the day.
Covetous (Flash/Newgrounds) - EXTREME EPILEPSY/STROBE FLASHING WARNING. This game made me disoriented and dizzy for a long time after playing, but it’s an interesting and creepy game nonetheless!
And that’s all for now. I’ll do a part 2 eventually!
That means free access to Photoshop CS2 - and that already has most of what you could ask for, really.
All you have to do is create a FREE ADOBE ID.
I am not sure about commercial use, but MAN. FUCKIN’ SWEET DUDE
HOLY DICKS YOU GUYS THIS IS LEGIT
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST MASTERPOST 鋼の錬金術師 (Contains Manga, 2003 Series, Brotherhood, and Both Movies)
Manga: (Chapters 1-108 + Special Chapter ‘Another Journey’s End’)
First Series (2003): (Episodes 1-51)
Episode 1 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 2 · Episode 3 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 4 · Episode 5 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 6 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 10 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 11 · Episode 12 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 13 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 14 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 15 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 16 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 17 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 18 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 19 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 20 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 21 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 22 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 23 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 24 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 25 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 26 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 27 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 28 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 29 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 30 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 31 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 32 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 33 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 34 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 35 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 36 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 37 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 38 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 39 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 40 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 41 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 42 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 43 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 44 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 45 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 46 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 47 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 48 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 49 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 50 ( 1 / 2 ) · Episode 51 ( 1 / 2 )
Brotherhood: (Episodes 1-64)
Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13 · Episode 14 · Episode 15 · Episode 16 · Episode 17 · Episode 18 · Episode 19 · Episode 20 · Episode 21 · Episode 22 · Episode 23 · Episode 24 · Episode 25 · Episode 26 · Episode 27 · Episode 28 · Episode 29 · Episode 30 · Episode 31 · Episode 32 · Episode 33 · Episode 34 · Episode 35 · Episode 36 · Episode 37 · Episode 38 · Episode 39 · Episode 40 · Episode 41 · Episode 42 · Episode 43 · Episode 44 · Episode 45 · Episode 46 · Episode 47 · Episode 48 · Episode 49 · Episode 50 · Episode 51 · Episode 52 · Episode 53 · Episode 54 · Episode 55 · Episode 56 · Episode 57 · Episode 58 · Episode 59 · Episode 60 · Episode 61 · Episode 62 · Episode 63 · Episode 64
Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa (Note: Watch this after finishing the 2003 Series)
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos
All of the episodes from both series and both films come with dual audio, which means you can watch it in English or Japanese with subtitles. Everything except the original 2003 series and the Sacred Star of Milos movie are 720p in quality.
The majority of these files are split into parts. You will have to download each part (.001, .002, .003, .004, etc.) and join them using HJSplit. A video tutorial I made on how to do so can be found here.
Enjoy! And please let me know if any links don’t work for you.