Testing 1, 2….Glitchy Avengerstuck Loki talk sprite, at your service. This was actually a lot of fun to do (though it could use some touching up.)
Im taking suggestions for other talk sprites if anyone is interested.
steve and bucky discovering the future together
The mysterious sparkling butt.
can we - again - discuss how great it was when I joined the avengers fandom
Dear Avengers and Iron Man movieverse fandom,
I’ve noticed there’s fanfic in which poor Rhodey has been demoted three whole ranks. Here are some facts that may prove helpful when writing:
1) He is Lieutenant COLONEL James Rhodes.
2) He is addressed as “Colonel” or “Lieutenant Colonel” in conversation.
3) His pay grade is O-5.
4) Lieutenant Colonel is ranked above a Major (O-4) and below a full-bird Colonel (O-6).
5) Steve would salute Rhodey and Rhodey would return the salute, not the other way around. A Captain (O-3) is two ranks below a Lt Col.
5a) But Rhodey MAY salute Steve first, out of respect.
6) Rhodey is NOT a Lieutenant, which is one of the two LOWEST commissioned officer ranks in the Air Force, 2nd LT (O-1) and 1st LT (O-2).
7) His insignia is a silver oak leaf (or a black oak leaf if wearing desert cammo).
8) Based on his rank, he’s served approximately 10 to 16 years in the Air Force.
9) He was Air Force ROTC at MIT. (It’s implied, anyway, since Tony talks about them going on Spring Break together.)
Handy stuff to know!
I am so in love with all of this! Ahahah it’s amazing. I especially love Loki’s troll horns and just EVERYTHING about the way you drew Equius. He’s exactly my headcanon. Towels all around!
Also I am calling this ship Loquius, and I still will mail anyone who draws it for me a present. Sorry this scanning job is the best I could do!
The Avengers Swimming Suit Assemble!
A moment in time shared by the Avengers at Disneyland! Caught by, I’d like to think, Phil Coulson. I’m so clever…heheh…he…heh, sob.
This was….well, actually it was pretty much as big a headache as I anticipated it would be. Disneyland has always been a place that I’ve shared with people who are really special to me, and they’ve had a large impact on my life. I got the chance to go this past Sunday, it was bunches of fun.
Thank you Emi, Karina and Matt for sharing that experience with me!